Game Day (College Pro High School Team) Infinity Circle Scarf - Purple & Gold - CN11TQ3YFPF
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- SHOW YOUR SPIRIT: Get fired up and cheer your favorite team on to victory with this purple and gold scarf. Whether it’s for varsity, high school, college, fantasy or professional, this scarf is perfect for any sporting event. Great for football, basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis, softball, rugby, wrestling, lacrosse, marching band, dance, swim and more! Show your pride as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a school or university, or as an avid fan! Great for females of any age!
- WHO WEARS PURPLE AND GOLD: Wear this scarf as you cheer for the purple & gold. Great for back to school!
- GOES GREAT WITH: Score major fashion points when you wear this scarf and be a cheerleader for your team. Great addition to a winter outfit when you’re watching Bowl Games in the snowy season, but light enough you can wear it in the summertime heat when you’re tailgating, being a soccer mom or watching little league. Casual enough, you can easily dress it up with a cute graduation dress or skirt, or wear it simply with jeans and a t-shirt of your mascot! Also great for March Madness!
- GREAT QUALITY AND FIT: This girls spirit scarf kicks its competition with its super soft 100% cotton and interlocking infinity scarf design. Machine wash in cold and hang to dry. Low iron on cool if needed. Made up of two interlocking scarf pieces measuring 15” by 30”. Drape it over once or wrap it around for the classic infinity loop scarf look. Be your own referee and call the style play any way you want.
- WHEN TO WEAR: No matter if you’re a yelling sports fanatic or just interested in the watch party food at halftime, this ladies scarf will shout out your pride. Keep up your team’s honorary color tradition and wear this scarf on game day at the court, field or stadium, at homecoming, a school parade, pre-gaming, celebrating after a victory, or just visiting your campus with your alumni group.